Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baseball Layout


I want to share with you an exciting new collection:  ALL BASEBALL from SPORTS EXTREME by Christine Adolf! Check this out!
This paper is wonderfully colored with every baseball player's favorite colors:  blue, grey, and black!!  When I saw this collection, I was genuinely thrilled!  It's exciting, fresh, and has stars and stripes!  What's not to love!?

Here is a layout of my favorite baseball player, my son, Evan!


For this layout, I used a piece of All Baseball over another piece of All Baseball (this time the opposite side) over a piece of Grand Slam!  I love the layered look and the striped effect this afforded!
I used the title from All Baseball, and glued it down at the top of the page, along with some elements from the Sticker Sheet.  I double-matted my son's picture, and pop-dotted it to the page on the right hand side, and then matted and glued down, the baseball player from the All Baseball paper to the left hand side of the page.
I used the Grand Slam paper to make sack envelopes, and I embellished them with pieces from the Play Ball paper and the Sticker Sheet.  I then made tags with the extra paper, putting a picture on one side, and sayings or stickers on the other side.  I stapled a bit of the striped paper from All Baseball to make little tabs on these.  I finished off this page with a bit of twine on the sack envelopes.
Thanks for looking!


Splash of Color Products Used:
All Baseball paper from BASEBALL Collection
Grand Slam paper from BASEBALL Collection
Play Ball paper from BASEBALL Collection
Sticker Sheet from BASEBALL Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!