Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Altered Art Warehouse "Dance" Frame


Shelley here, with a frame from the new Art Warehouse Dance collection!

I started with a plain chipboard frame.  I  used the Ballet paper from the Art Warehouse Dance collection for the background paper.  I then used several die cuts from the "Dance" die cut package, along with some paintable roses to embelllish.  I painted the roses with Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Pink Azalea.  For one of the die cut pieces, I trimmed it with pink trim, then pop-dotted it to the page, adding the painted flower on the side.
For the banner, I began with chipboard banner pieces.  I sprayed the bottom part of the banner pieces with Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist in Pewter.  For the top parts of the banner pieces, I used the Ballet Dance Paper paper that was paintable, and used Luminarte Twinkling H20s in Pink Azale and Rose Gold, mixed on the paper.  It made a nice match with the already pink dance paper!

DSC_0011
For the sides of the frame, I used strips of the Ballet paper.

DSC_0014
I used Swarovski eye candy crystals and a bit of hot pink tulle around a little metal hanger to embellish.  Over the picture, I've used a transparency frame.
I loved the outcome!   I have enjoyed sharing this project with you!
Have  a great day!
Shelley

Products Used:
Peace paper from Dance Collection
Love Dance Foil Die Cut Shapes
Ballet Foil Paper from Dance Collection
Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Pink Azalea
Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist in Pewter
Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Rose Gold
Antique Frames Transparency
Light Rose Small Eye Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!