Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beach ATC






Shelley, here, with a beach-inspired ATC.  For the background, I used a card from Life's Journey ATC pack and covered it with Stargazer Luminarte.  The beautiful frame is from Life's Journey Die Cut Shapes, and I painted it with Mediterranean Blue Luminarte, then used cut pieces of pop dots to make it look like a shadow box.  The pink shell is from the 5"x12" Chipboard shapes sheet, and I painted it with apple blossom luminarte.  The large butterfuly in the middle is from the Oceanside Die Cut shapes set, and I painted it with Mystique Luminarte and Meredian Luminarte.  I put black glass beads in the middle.  The tiny butterfly is a resin shape painted with Stargazer Luminarte.  The bottom shell is also from the 5"x12" Chipboard shapes set, adored with eye candy.  The little plaque at the bottom is from the Oceanside Die Cut Shapes set.  I painted this with a mix of the above mentioned Luminartes, except the pink.  I adored it with eye candy and some Maya Road trim painted with the above mentioned Luminarte, then cut with Martha Stewart's fringe scissors.  After finishing, I sprayed the whole project with Pearl Lilac Radiant Rain Mist, which just adds a bit more sparkle.
This ATC just makes me want to go to the beach...how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!