Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Halloween Bird House with ATCs by Shelley Hamilton





Shelley, here, with a little Halloween Bird House with ATCs for the roof!

I began with a little wooden birdhouse.  I used several papers from the 6"x6" Hallow's Eve paper pad to cover the birdhouse(sides, front, back, and edges).  This paper is fabulous!

DSC_0761

I then embellished the birdhouse with die cut shapes from the Hallow's Eve Collection.  I painted many of these with Luminarte H20 in Kiwi, Snapdragon, Stargazer, or Spiced Pumpkin for intense Halloween colors!
I doodled on the base of the birdhouse, and painted it Spiced Pumpkin.

DSC_0763
I covered the two roof pieces with "Bewildered" from the 12"x12" Hallow's Eve Collection.  I then used frames from the Life's Journey ATC pack.  I painted these with Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Kiwi.  I used several die cuts and further embellished the ATC rood with Viva Colour Pearl Pens in Sunny Yellow and Violet.

DSC_0767
Here is the back of the house.

DSC_0773
This is the other ATC that made the other roof piece.

DSC_0775
The overall look of the house was super-fun, and I really enjoyed making it!

DSC_0783
Here is a close-up of one of the ATCs.  The words are from Hallow's Eve sticker set. 

DSC_0779
 I hope you enjoyed this spooky Halloween project!  Have a great Halloween!
Shelley

Products Used:
Hallow's Eve 6"x6" Paper Pad
"Bewildered" 12"x12" paper from Hallow's Eve Collection
Life's Journey ATC pack
Hallow's Eve Die Cut Cardstock Shapes
Hallow's Eve Cardstock Stickers
Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Kiwi
Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Spiced Pumpkin
Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Stargazer
Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Snapdragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!