Tuesday, January 22, 2013

7 Gypsies-Triptych House with Disney


Shelley, here, with a fun little piece of Disney magic via 7 Gypsies and Creative imaginations!

This base is the Triptych House from 7 Gypsies.  It's three separate pieces that I have decorated with some paper from the Magic 6"x6" pad.  I also used the Magic Die Cut set.  To make the piece stand up, I punched 2 holes in each of the three pieces, then I tied them together with some ribbon.

DSC_1154
For some fun on this piece, I used some Maya Road trim, along with some jet black eye candy and the Oceanside words sticker sheet.

DSC_1155

DSC_1156
I hope you enjoyed looking at this fun piece!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!