Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Easter Layout and Card


This is one of SOC's new collection:  EASTER! and it is absolutely beautiful!  Check it out!!

In my layout, I used the Happiness paper for the background.  This paper is so bright and beautiful, and the back side of it has a chick basket motif that is adorable!  I used the back to make the bottom envelope!


For the middle envelope, I used the Easter Bunny paper.  Besides the back side having the beautiful yellow gingham look, the front side is full of pretty Easter pictures from times past.  It also has borders that can be used with any of the papers in the collection!  This paper is a win-win!!!  To accent this page, I used several papers from our 6"x6" Gingham paper pad.
I also used a Viva Colour Pearl Pen in Copper to make the purple flowers around the egg and the balloon come alive!
To finish off the envelopes, I used two tiny canvas flowers from the Monarch package of PAINT IT! with Luminarte flowers!  I painted these with Viva Colour Precious Metal Effect Paint in Purple!  This paint is so smooth and shiny that you will want it in every color!  Trust me!!  I added a piece of eye candy in the centers of the flowers to finish off this page!
Look for this collection in stores or on our new Splash of Color website Feb 2013!


Products Used:
Happiness paper from the EASTER Collection
Easter Bunny paper from the EASTER Collection
Gingham Paper Pad - 6"x6"
Viva Colour Paper Pen in Copper
Viva Colour Precious Metal Effect Paint in Purple
Eye candy in LIght Topaz
Eye candy in Purple

Here is a card I made with the same collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!