Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"PINK" Album by Shelley Hamilton


Shelley, here, with one last project for Breast Cancer Awareness month.


In this book, I put pictures of the females in my family.  I used the "Beautiful You" Collection by Christine Adolph.  It is such a gorgeous collection.  I used many papers from the 6"x6" paper pad, along with a couple of the 12"x12" papers, also.

DSC_0787
Throughout the book, I used the die cut shapes from the collection.  Sometimes, I painted these with Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Heavenly White, and sometimes, I left them plain.

DSC_0792
On these pages, besides using the die cut shapes, I used a bit of bling, and a corner punch.  I made several of the butterflies' wings stand up from the page, making them look 3D.

DSC_0793
On this page, I pop-dotted the flower, then glued the butterfly on top.

DSC_0797
DSC_0798
DSC_0800
DSC_0802
I matted the photos in white paper, and used a scallop punch for the edges.

DSC_0807
On the back of the album, I embellished with a felt flower, a mini-wooden ruler, and some stick-pins.  I also used our Antique Frame Transparency to add interest.
I really enjoyed sharing this album with you during Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Shelley

Products Used:
Beautiful You 6"x6" Paper Pad
Beautiful You 12"x12" Paper from Beautiful You Collection
Cherished 12"x12" Paper from Beautiful You Collection
Beautiful You Die Cut Cardstock Shapes
Luminarte Twinkling H20 in Heavenly White
Antique Frames Transparency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!