Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Album Class Dec. 2012

This is the Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Album Class I taught at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie, Texas in December 2013!  It was sold out!!  I began with an album that had both acrylic and chipboard parts.
This is a picture of the back of the album!

I
On the left side, this page has a few tags in a kraft envelope, and a little storybook that opens up(see two pictures below).  On the right-hand side, the chipboard page is in the shape of a Christmas tree, so I embellished as such!

On the right hand side, the acrylic page had cut outs shaped like ornaments.  I placed fabric paper under them and striped paper under that.  It turned out quite pretty!

Here is the little pull out story from above.  You could put pictures on each of these two pages, and there are places for more on the other side...see below!



This two-page layout has the back of the Christmas tree, and another fun cut-out chipboard page on the right side.
Here, I just made card-like embellishments that opened to show the pictures! On the right-hand side, if you pull gently on the green-gum drop looking piece, there is the hidden page shown below!

This page was embedded, or hidden, as I mentioned above, and on the back side of this, you would see the back of the album!

I hope you enjoyed looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!