Thursday, March 1, 2012

Graphic 45 Christmas Box and mini-book Class offered in December


Taught this as a class in December, 2011.  This box, mini album, and paper line is by Graphic 45--one of my favorite paper companies!  The front of the box has a mini-light in it, and it looked really pretty sitting on the mantle.  I used a Tim Holtz die cut and grungeboard in the corner under the bow.   The metal corner is also by Tim.  The big metal knob is by Graphic 45.




Here is the little mini-book that was housed in the box.  It has Old Saint Nick on the front...no doubt going over the naughty/nice list!  I know which one I'm on...  :)






The back page has a pocket to hold the vintage-looking postcards.  I simply stapled tiny pieces of seam binding for a splash of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!