Friday, March 2, 2012

Evan's Basketball Album

     I'm currently working on 11 of these albums for Evan's basketball team.  This is the 3rd season I have made them all books.  They are beginning to expect it!  lol  All kidding aside, the boys love their albums, and I enjoy taking their photos over about 8 games, and giving them this keepsake at our end-of-the-season party!
     This canvas album is by Maya Road.  I painted the book basketball orange with Creative Imaginations' Twinkling H2Os(ok, I don't think that's the real color!)  I used embossing folders on Ten Seconds Studio metal on the pocket of the album.  Inside pics to come...hopefully I will have these done in only a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!