Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Presposterous Album


 
Shelley, here, with a neat little altered album using the Preposterous line!



 On the front of this Maya Road acrylic album, I used transparent shapes and chipboard shapes to embellish.  I used May Arts ribbons also.


DSC_0001


DSC_0002
More transparent cut outs and some die cuts from Presposterous!

DSC_0003
On this page, I used die cuts shapes, as well as some chipboard shapes.  I used Silks in Carmen to paint several of the pieces with.  it really added beautiful color!


DSC_0015


DSC_0014
Here, I used more chipboard pieces and some die cuts painted with Silks again.


DSC_0007


DSC_0031


DSC_0005
Products Used:
Preposterous 5x12 Chipboard
Preposterous Die Cut Shapes
Presposterous 6x6 Paper Pad
Preposterous Die Cut Transparent Shapes

I hope you enjoyed looking at this fun album!  I really enjoyed sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!