Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nautical Clown book ~ Why yes!


Hey, guys!  Shelley here, with something fun and fresh!

I made this altered album with the Nautical line by Samantha Walker!  It just seemed so perfect for this fun little clown book!  The book itself is by Heart of Texas Studio.  On the front, I used Dyan Reaveley's stamps to make the colorful clown, the border, and the heart flowers.  My daughter, Macy, had her 2nd grade musical in May, and I had these great photos of her in her clown outfit!
DSC_0032
On this page, I used the Nautical paper called "At the Beach" ~ but I used the multi-dot side and the Sea Stripe paper to accent.  I used Maya Road aqua ruffle trim and zipper trim.
DSC_0042
DSC_0039On this page, I used the "By the Sea" ~ red dotted side for the background.  To embellish, I used a few of the 12x12 Nautical stickers along with some eye candy, and pretty crochet brads!

DSC_0040
 Here, I used "Ocean Wave" paper ~ Red stripe side, for the background, along with a die cut umbrella from Nostalgia die cut cardstock shape painted in Silks Acrylic Glaze in Sky Blue, eye candy, and twine.  It's raining bling!
DSC_0044
DSC_0045

For this page, I added the borders sticker from the 12x12 Nautical sticker sheet!  
I hope i have inspired you to look at your themed papers in a different way!
Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!