Monday, May 21, 2012

Team Shock Bag Album

My daughter, who is 7, plays softball.  Her team name is SHOCK!!  I designed this bag album for her team, then the mothers got together and made the albums for them.  For the front, I cut apart a softball, added ruffle trim around the edge, then glued it down.  I used twine and a funky button closure.
Here, I used a wide ribbon, wound it around a wooden bingo piece, then stuck a crystal star stick pin to embellish.
Here is a pic of the back of the album.  Team SHOCK sure is intimidating!
A simple crochet flower with a paper flower on top, along with a softball brad gets the job done.
On this page,  I sprayed a chipboard scroll with ink, then used a flower to adorn the edge.  Doesn't Macy look tough?
It IS true, that Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend!!

Paper flowers, ribbon, and little bling look great on this page!

This shot was after one of Macy's home runs!



I painted this baseball sticker yellow with Luminarte, a product by Creative Imaginations.

Here is another baseball made yellow with Luminarte!  Check out Creative Imagination's Blog at www.creativeimaginations.typepad.com.  I'm on their design team!

1 comment:

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!