Monday, May 21, 2012

Same Product 3 Ways: Shelley Hamilton


Hi guys, Shelley, here!  I made this fun little hanging with the Song Birds collection.


I covered the chipboard bird with paper from the 6"x6" Song Bird pad.  I used leaf and vine diecuts from the Song Birds line.  I made the flowers by diecutting banana leaf paper, stamping them, then finishing them off with glass beads.

DSC_0004

The banana leaf paper gives such an interesting texture for the flower petals.  This beautiful green color really brightens up the project!

 DSC_0006
On this page, I used the Debbie Mumm Songbirds diecuts with Sunburst Luminarte H20's on the yellow butterflies and Mediterrannean Luminarte H20's on the blue one.  The Luminarte makes them sparkle!  I also used Silks paints in Solar Gold on the small flower, and Sky Blue Silks on the little dots on the blue butterfly.  To finish out this "Peaceful" project, I used Swarovski eye candy crystals in several different colors. Thanks for letting me share this project with you!  

2 comments:

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!