Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Santa Stocking Album and Santa Christmas ornament


I made this Stocking Album with Old St. Nick on the front.  I used a Heart of Texas Album, and I painted several of the pages with Creative Imaginations' Twinkling H2Os, and they really shined!
The paper line is by CI, also..."Dear Santa"
This was featured on Creative Imagination's Blog when I was a guest designer in December.  This was Day 4 of the Twelve Days of Christmas feature.  Check it out at www.creativeimaginations.typepad.com.  There is a more thorough description of the products used there.


Stencil by CI.


















I made this ornament with paintable flowers, patterned paper and Heart of Texas Studio's chipboard ornament.  Each of the members on Design Team for The Crafty Scrapper made one to decorate the Christmas tree there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!