Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ragamuffin Daughter Poem Album Class


This little book was one that I made for my daughter, Macy, for Christmas, and that I ended up offering as a class in January at The Crafty Scrapper!
It had a journal-book feel to it.  It was a bit tattered-looking.  The red yard was indicative of Raggedy Ann and Andy's from my childhood years.  The beautiful paper is by Creative Imaginations..."Ragamuffin".
It housed daughter poems, as it was a gift for our daughter, but the ladies that took the class had various uses in mind...baby book, etc.


I used several die cuts to embellish the already beautiful papers.  The "Love" die is a mover and shaker by Tim Holtz.  This was a very popular page!
I used a grungeboard flower and a glittered word in the middle for this page...

The page on the left has a little awning at the top--I used pop dots on a portion of a die cut frame to achieve this.  I stamped in this book a fair amount, and used copic markers to color in, then put Glossy Accents on top to achieve the glossy look!

She opened this present, and was so happy to get it. 
She sat down right then and read the whole thing...it was pretty touching!

1 comment:

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!