Tuesday, October 18, 2011

World Series Album I made for us...


I made this World Series book to house our Texas Rangers photos from last year.  I used a napkin to cover the Texas on this Heart of Texas album.  I came back from the some Collins Group classes in Houston in October, and Tim Holtz inspired me to make this album. , using some techniques I learned that weekend.

This spur page is super-cool, and I covered it with Ten Seconds metal...Love!
I stamped around this canvas star, stamped it, colored the stamps with copic markers, then put Glossy Accents on it.

I used Distress Stain on the pages, and they turned out awesome!
These pictures are of the jumbotron...the kids are dancing!!!




Isn't he cute?  He went to this game in full-Josh Hamilton garb...tattoos and all!  People were asking to have their pictures taken with him!  He obliged!  lol

Back of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!