Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baseball Book for Evan: Sepia

I made this album for Evan and his teammates for their Fall 2010 baseball team.  I took the pictures and had them printed in Sepia.  They looked really vintage, especially with the old-timey uniforms that the boys had.  I used 7 Gypsies book covers and kraft paper that  heavily inked with distress ink.  I used Tim Holtz metal corners also.
I barely used embellishments, as the goal was to keep the vintage feel.  I wrote in the margins with black ink, sometimes using tickets for journaling, as well.
It was hard not to embellish, but really, the pictures made this album.  I wanted to keep it boyish!
I used Maya Road's small metal corners that you crimp on the edges of the pages throughout the album.
Tim Holtz metal embellishments were sprinkled throughout.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy Scraps, too!

Macy Scraps, too!
Here was Macy a couple of years ago...ready to scrap at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie!